The Disclaimer Policy includes the following sections:
- Limitation of Liability: This section explains that Pitch Deck Services cannot be held responsible for any losses or damages that may occur as a result of using the website or services.
- Use of Information: This section explains that all information provided on the website and in the services is for general informational purposes only and should not be relied upon for any specific purpose.
- No Warranty: This section explains that Pitch Deck Services does not make any representations or warranties about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
- Indemnification: This section explains that the client agrees to indemnify and hold Pitch Deck Services harmless from any claims, damages, and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising from the use of the website or services.
- Changes to Disclaimer Policy: This section explains that Pitch Deck Services reserves the right to modify the Disclaimer Policy at any time, and it is the client’s responsibility to review the policy periodically for changes.
By using the website and services, the client acknowledges and agrees to the terms outlined in the Disclaimer Policy.